Thursday, July 30, 2009

Welcome to RENEW!

Welcome! Today is the launch of RENEW!

Have a look around! Be sure to click on the Prayer Requests, Scripture Memory Team and Bible Study links in the horizontal navigation bar and check out the related postings.

Feel free to leave a comment. Your input is appreciated.

Add RENEW to your favorites and visit the site periodically. Be watching for a couple of Bible study giveaways coming up in the next week!

May we all be blessed and most importantly, may God be glorified through this blog!

Your Sister in Christ,

Karessa

5 comments:

Karen Frey said...

Karessa!!! I love this! I so appreciate you and the PCS ladies for including me, a non PCS mom on the Esther study. I was there for that time and that place only by God's grace. What an encouragement to women and the call for revival with this blog!
Praising God with you,
Karen Frey : )

Angie said...

This looks amazing Karessa! Thanks for taking the time, energy and patience to put it together. I'm on a blog for the very 1st time. I'm so glad it's RENEW!
Blessing,
Angie Hobbs

Dawn Subora said...

Karessa~ Your blog looks amazing! I love it! I'm so excited for women's Bible Study this fall at PCS! Looking forward to getting to know you and all the ladies there a little better this year!
XOXO~ Dawn Subora

Janet said...

Hope it is going great.

Kim Z said...

Karessa, this is a very nice blog. Thank you for putting it together for us. Sorry I missed seeing you today to say hi! Bless you, see you soon.