Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Hey Smarties!

I've been thinking a lot today about the group of ladies that God has pulled together for the Daniel Bible study! If I haven't told you lately, Daniel girls, I love being with you on Wednesday and Friday...my two favorite days of the week!

God has called us together in this moment in time to teach us both corporately and individually. He has something for each and every one of us. I pray that we will readily absorb it, apply it to our lives and experience lasting change that reflects the character of our Lord Jesus Christ!

I so appreciate how thoughtful you are in the study of God's Word. Press on! Take hold of the promises that God has for you! I told you at the beginning of our first session that I knew you were 'smarties' (wink!) and you certainly have lived up to the title. As we meet together as a group and as we talk individually, I am amazed at your spiritual depth. May God continue to grant us His Spirit of wisdom and revelation as we take this journey together. I am so thrilled to be on it with you! You teach, challenge and encourage me.

I trust that God is speaking to you in both practical and profound ways this week. As I am preparing my outline for our discussion (and remembering that we don't get through it all), I wanted to ask if there is something from this week's homework you would like to cover? If so, please leave it in a comment to this post, noting which day you will be attending. YOUR COMMENTS WILL NOT BE POSTED.

I so look forward to seeing you on Wednesday or Friday!

Blessings,
Karessa

No comments: