Thursday, October 8, 2009

Thank You Laurie!

A huge thank you to Laurie Kinsinger for facilitating Bible study on Wednesday! I heard that she did a great job! I certainly missed seeing the Wednesday ladies though! Thank you to everyone who has asked about Hunter…he is doing MUCH better! Once the doctor said pneumonia, I went straight into prayer mode. She was talking to me and I was talking to God (in my head and heart, of course). After two doses on the antibiotic (and an inhaler), he seems well on the road to recovery! Praise you LORD! I only heard him cough once last night…the sweet sound of silence after the all-night coughing episodes where he couldn’t catch his breath. Isn’t it stressful when the children are unwell? I feel wiped out after the last week.

A reminder that we are on break from Bible study this next week…so Daniel WILL NOT meet on 10/14 or 10/16. When we return from our week break, we’ll be starting the second half of the study which focuses on eschatology (end times prophecy). Get ready…it is thrilling! It is also a great time for someone who may be considering joining the study. Though we are still in the book of Daniel, there is a definitive break between the topical focus of the first and second halves of the study. If you or someone you know is interested in joining us beginning Wednesday, 10/21, or Friday, 10/23, please contact me (either by email, phone or blog comment). I am out of workbooks and will need to order more if needed.

Our schedule will include a couple of breaks in the last 6 weeks of Daniel. When we return on 10/21 and 10/23, we will meet for 2 weeks then take a week break, meet the following 2 weeks then take another week break, and then meet for our final 2 weeks. Hopefully the breaks will allow us to enjoy Thanksgiving and prepare for Christmas while still staying fully engaged with the Bible study and the daily homework. Refer to your hard copy schedules for exact dates. If you need a schedule, I always have them at class and they are also available in the HS, MS, Elementary and Business offices.

I pray that you and your families are well. For those of you coming to class on Friday, 10/9, I look forward to seeing you!

Blessings,
Karessa

No comments: