Friday, August 28, 2009

And The Winners Are...

Winner of Beth Moore's Living Proof Live event ticket (November 6 and 7 in Springfield, IL) : Carrie Purtell

Winners of the Daniel Bible study registration fees (includes workbook): Tracey Moushon and Missy Eversole

Congratulations ladies!!

Be Blessed,

Karessa

2 comments:

Dawn Subora said...

Unfortunately the sound on my computer wasn't working today, so I couldn't listen to what you and your son had to say this morning, Karessa. However, I just wanted to post how excited I've been about the Daniel study. I feel that God has placed this excitement in my heart about it. It was not my first choice of studies since I've done it before. But this past summer when I spoke with Karessa, and she let me know we'd be doing the Daniel study. God had let me know through her that His Word is never void, and when I do this study this time, I will have a whole new perspective on it. I have been sooo excited ever since! I can't wait to start! I'm almost impatient waiting! Looking forward to seeing you all this Friday! XOXO~ Dawn Subora

Carrie said...

Sooooooooo excited!! Thanks again!