Did I just say "I can't look forward to your comments"? Oh my! My brain and my mouth were out of sync. I meant to say "I can't wait! I look forward to your comments!"
I have double checked my calendar and yes! I have PCS Registration on August 13. Should I be contacting someone about those momentary memory lapses? Likely nothing another cup of coffee can't fix.
Let's clarify something quickly...I did not say it on the video, but your name can be entered into the drawings multiple times. For instance, if you are one of the ladies who signed up to 'Follow' RENEW, then you leave a comment to this post stating that you want to be entered into the drawings, and then you comment on and about any future or previous post before 8/28, your name would be in the drawing 3 times! The more you comment and utilize the blog, the more you increase your chance to win!
I'm praying for a school year full of Jesus...for me and for you! I want to fully participate in the sanctification process, don't you? Let's do it!
Blessings,
Karessa




17 comments:
Definitely sign me up! I'm looking forward to starting this study in September.
I did sign up through this blog. Do I have to go to the PCS registration on the 13th to sign up officially?
In answer to Carrie's question...if you signed up for Daniel through the blog, you DO NOT have to sign up in person at PCS on the 13th.
Hi Karessa,
I want to be entered into the Daniel drawing please.
Thanks so much.
Kim Z...I'm sorry that I missed you on Thursday as well! Thank you for your kind words and I have you entered in the Daniel drawing...4 times with your comments and 'follow' sign up. Thank you so much for taking a look around RENEW! See you soon.
Blessings,
Karessa
Can't wait to be a part of this study - just waiting to see which day will work out best.
Oops, forgot - Please sign me up for the Daniel Giveaway. Thanks!
Karessa..you're amazing! Love the blog. Looking forward to the Daniel study and seeing everyone again. Sign me up for the drawing please!
Karessa,
Your video talks are so fun! It's just like having you in my kitchen. I would like to be signed up for your drawings. Thanks and see you Thursday at school.
Angie H.
Your blog is wonderful! I will visit often to see what is new. I wish the Bible studies would work for me - but I'm going to have to trust God's timing. In the mean time, I've been enjoying Beth online in my pj's!
Thanks for your leadership in this awesome ministry at PCS.
Please enter me in the drawing!
Terri C.
I think the site is cool and will be neat to use during the bible study. Please, enter me in both drawings, if not too late. I tried this earlier but did something wrong. My tech person (Seth) is here to help this time!ha
Please enter me into the drawing. I'm really looking forward to this study. Thanks for trying to accomodate us moms with kids. Maybe it will work out next semester!!
I cannot go to Springfield, but put me down for a Daniel book. As a comitted Aldi shopper, I am always looking for ways to save money! (Even though I seem to then find multiple ways to spend it.)
Jeanie Barth
Hi Karessa,
Please enter me in the Daniel drawing. Thanks.
Kathryn Nielson says "Please sign me up for the giveaways". Looking forward to the study this year. Thanks Karessa for all of your work and commitment.
Hi! Please sign me up for the Daniel giveaway! Can't wait start this study and see what the Lord has in store for us!!
Missy Eversole
Sign me up for the giveaways.
I wish I were there to join in. I look foward to a Daniel study. I will keep you all in my prayers. It is wonderful to see God alive and working in so many lives.. May have missed you in the UK, but will see you again at PCS!
Post a Comment