I am pleased to announce that our PCS Fall 2010 Bible Study will be: Beth Moore's HERE and NOW…THERE and THEN: A Lecture Series on Revelation.If you have done a Beth Moore study in the past, you will find the structure of the lecture series a bit different. The series is 11 weeks of Beth’s DVD teaching sessions which span from 1 hour 15 minutes to 1 hour 30 minutes per session. Rather than daily homework, weekly homework assignments are provided in the workbook. While Beth will cover much of the Book of Revelation during the DVD teaching sessions, the weekly homework assignments will focus on gaining additional insight and facilitating a complete read of all 22 chapters of Revelation. I estimate the weekly homework assignments to take approximately one hour per week outside of class.
As in past studies, we will meet in the Choir Room at Peoria Christian School (high school campus) on Wednesday afternoons (1pm - 3pm) or Friday mornings (8:50am - 10:50am) beginning on 9/15 and 9/17, respectively. I am also pleased to announce that we will be adding an evening option this fall! The evening session will meet on Tuesday evenings in the Library on the PCS Middle School campus (7pm-9pm) beginning on 9/14. Loraine Schenck, PCS Middle School librarian, has graciously offered to hostess the evening session.
The Bible study fee is $10 (includes the Revelation Listening Guide & Weekly Assignments workbook). You can sign up through a comment post below. Please leave your name and email address when signing up as well as the preferred session. REGISTRATION COMMENTS WILL NOT BE POSTED...so don't be concerned about your information being available for all to see. Only I will view your sign up and then it will be deleted from the blog site. Any questions can be asked through the comment post as well. Remember to leave contact information so I can respond to you directly. You can also sign up in person at PCS Registration on Monday, 8/16, from 11am-7pm. Registration will be located in the music complex on the high school campus.
I hope you can join us in September as we journey through the Book of Revelation!
Blessings,
Karessa




No comments:
Post a Comment