Friday, January 8, 2010

Scouting the Divine

In the interest of full disclosure and transparency, I am going to tell you right out of the gate that I am posting this in an attempt to secure a free copy of a brand new Bible study from Lifeway! I love hosting Giveaways and this time, I'm attempting to win one. Click here for giveaway details.

I'm always up for trying a new Bible study author and I usually have a handful of ladies from our larger Bible study group who ask if I'll be offering anything during the summer. Scouting the Divine by Margaret Feinberg is a short (6 week) study - perfect for the time constraints of summer schedules. So that's the plan...if I win, be watching for an invite to a summer session!

Don't panic if you are concerned that I won't be offering any more Beth Moore Bible studies. Beth's Breaking Free begins in February (are you signed up??) and I'm 75% certain (at this point) that I know our Fall 2010 study...a Beth Moore...but I can't share right now.

Blessings,
Karessa

No comments: